I believe therapy is a great place to start when you’re feeling stuck and/or wanting to make a change in your life. Therapy is a great way to help you identify the obstacles in your life and give you the courage to meet those obstacles head-on in a safe and supportive environment. The space provided in therapy can also help break out of your old and unproductive ways of coping – this can lead to new and exciting ways to living your life. Your therapy can be brief or long-term, depending on your needs. So, let me help you get unstuck, find your passion, and enjoy your life to its fullest.
I work with a variety of adult clients and I enjoy working with individuals and couples. I provide an open and non-judgmental environment for helping you let life unfold in a way that works best for you.
Areas of expertise:
- Relationship issues
- Depression, anxiety and self esteem problems
- Effective communication
- Setting goals
- Preparing for and managing life transitions
- Learning to make self a priority
- Getting “unstuck” and finding one’s passion
- Working with members of the LBGT community
- Working with individuals and couples engaging in or exploring poly/non-monogamous/open relationships
I do not accept insurance, but I do provide a reasonable sliding fee scale.
I also accept credit cards in addition to cash and check payments.
Please feel free to contact me for more information or to schedule an appointment. I will respond within 24 hours Monday – Friday.
@Therapy Space, LLC
740 Regent Street, Suite 202
Madison, WI 53715